2023.11.3

2 plates and a saucer marked Independent Wesleyan Mission

·         In 1896 the church moved to an iron building in Station Road officially known as The Mission Hall but locally known as ‘The Tin Tabernacle.’

 

·         The Mission Chapel in Wellingborough Road was opened on 4 July 1901

 

·         It was designed to accommodate 450 people

 

·         By 1902 500 scholars attended the Sunday School

The Independent Wesleyan Mission logo on the plates and saucer

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This